THINKING ABOUT CONVERTING FROM SHELL EGGS TO LIQUID OR DRIED EGGS?
Converting from shell eggs to liquid or dried eggs in your formulas is really quite easy and won’t affect your bowl cost. It’s simply a weight for weight substitution.
Other conversion benefits:
- Saves time, labor and waste
- Reduces cold storage space needed
- Increases shelf life – simplifies inventory tracking
- Streamlines ingredient preparation
- Provides batch-to-batch consistency
- Improves long-term product quality
Watch as the baking experts at AIB International show you just how easy it is to adjust your formula to use liquid or dried eggs. Then download one of the worksheets to get started.